After the huge success on social media of the first part of Orange is the New Black Season 3 recap (even retweeted by Netflix, as you can below in the middle of the image), the second part of is here in this blog, and nowhere else on the internet.
Btw, thanks to the friends from OITNBmemes.com , who have been actively promoting my work, several drawing are getting hundreds of likes.
In terms of Season 3 itself, I could probably said that the first 6 episodes are very good and the story line gets a bit diluted. I think that the most interesting things of this season are:
- Ruby Rose naked
- The flashbacks that tell the stories of each character, and why they ended up in prison
- Piper turning into Walter White, never before her character was so interesting, evil and free.
- Alex dressed with a tiny little dress made out of a garbage bag. This season is almost decent, and almost dead, as far as we know, at the end of the last episode. Vause not dead, please, please, please, please.
- Ruby Rose everywhere
- Straight girls turning gay over Ruby Rose
- Panties, panties, panties!
I hope you enjoy this second part of my recap, if you don’t , let me remind you that you didn’t even have to pay for it, but you could buy something nice for yourself or your friend or your lover or future flirt at my store.
Thanks for reading.
Episode 7: Tongue-Tied
Episode 8: Fear, and other smell
Episode 9: Where my dreidel at
Episode 10: A tittin’ and a hairin’
Episode 11: We can be heroes
Episode 12: Don’t make me come back there
Episode 13: Trust no bitch (note: this goes for Piper)
If you liked this post or not, please submit your comment, I’m open to suggestion and I’m only in love but I’m open to persuasion.You can can check other popular content in these categories: Tinder & Online Dating and Lesbian drama.
And remember that every time you read this blog, Ruby winks her eye at you.